Forecast: Summer Temperatures For Sunday

Friday looks to be a great day featuring lots of sunshine. Once again, the mercury will dip into the 30s in many outlying areas.

Temperatures as of 7 a.m. will start out in the low 60s in north and central Alabama to the low to mid-60s in south Alabama.

That warm air could give any thunderstorms a bit more intensity, with the risk of gusting winds, hail and torrential downpours.

There should be plenty of opportunities for spraying during the coming week with generally light winds, but conditions will be poor today, according to Met Eireann. A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 3 a.m. It's cloudy comeback this afternoon with mild highs in the mid 50s on light southeast winds. Winds: Southwest 10-15 miles per hour, gusting to 30 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Officially, 0.38 inches of precipitation was recorded at the Dane County Regional Airport on Thursday, boosting Madison's April precipitation total (rain plus snow converted to liquid) to 1.28 inches, 0.15 inches below normal. Rain chances increase Saturday night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

On Saturday night, a cold front will push through the region late in the day, fueling a line of storms that could become strong to possibly severe, the weather service said. Partly sunny with a high near 79. Light southerly wind increasing to 8 to 13 miles per hour in the morning. "Sunday also looks another good day across the state, although there will still be some high cloud drifting in from the west, so while it won't be completely sunny, we're not expecting any rain".

Monday will be partly sunny and breezy with highs in the mid to upper 60s.

Rail passengers in south-east London and across Sussex, Kent and parts of Surrey are facing major disruption with timetable changes and reduced services across many routes.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.