Family of Blac Chyna's assistant to file lawsuit after her death

  • Family of Blac Chyna's assistant to file lawsuit after her death

Family of Blac Chyna's assistant to file lawsuit after her death

Although the former stripper claims to have been supporting Hernandez' children, she could be facing a lawsuit as Hernandez' family prepares to take her off of life support. Kardashian donated a complete of $10,000, whereas Tyga, beneath his delivery identify, Michael Stevenson, donated $5,000. She was so close to Patty and her kids and did everything she could to help so it's just insane to her that people would be trying to put blame on her.

Updating people on their GoFundMe page, earlier in the week the family wrote: 'Hello Everyone it is with a heavy heart that I would like to share that this morning May 14 Patty was pronounced Brain Dead after a 3rd bleed and will have to be disconnected. Hernandez is survived by her husband and her three children, Nathan (13), Raul (12) and Madison (7).

Patty had been showing signs of improvement over the months, and had even been breathing on her own for a short time, but unfortunately her conditioned rapidly worsened and she never recovered.

Hernandez had a seizure at Lashed, Chyna's salon, in January of this year. According to the publication, Chyna's assistant is still on life support and her husband is preparing a lawsuit against the reality star for abusing his wife and not providing her with worker's compensation.

"She was only there the first day when they found her at Lashed, but the only reason she came to the hospital was to tell the doctors and everyone not to give out any information to anybody", they said. At that point, the family made the hard decision to disconnect Patty from life support. In the meantime, Chyna reached out to try to work with them, but Hernandez's family's lawyers advised against it. "They're finding the recipients now so tomorrow they're going to take the organs". "So I guess she just got really upset and called and she was just being terrible", reported the source. She was rushed to the hospital and stabilized, but unfortunately fell into a coma afterwards. She suffered a stroke that left her partially blind in July of 2017 followed by a devastating second brain bleed in December.